Hostess Handy Hints
Hostess Handy Hints for Naked Butler Parties
As you can imagine, we like all our cheeky butlers with or without the pants to make an impact – a big impact! To do this it is really important that we get the timing right. Our topless buff butlers aim to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your party starts so that they can change and get their orders. But you need to remember that some party keenies like to arrive early – and we don’t want them to ruin the big surprise by spotting our saucy naked butlers before anyone else – that would n’t be fair would it?! So try to be specific on your invitation about guest arrival times. Now we’ve got the most important bit out the way, here are our other handy hostess hints:
- To avoid those ‘we can’t find you’ calls, enclose directions or a map with your invite, or better still a Google map link.
- Make sure you provide enough refreshments to keep the hen party really flowing – and that you have all the right glasses – and enough of them! If your hunky butler needs to serve bubbly, wine and long drinks then you need to be prepared – you won’t want your buff butler tied to the sink….or will you? ( A gorgeous cheeky butler chained to the sink……..or a dishwasher? I think the hunky butler wins!)
- For the desired effect it is best to serve drinks from a silver/stainless steel tray. Try ASDA or Wilkinsons if you are on a budget.
- Plan what food you will be offering. Canapés and finger food work well – prepare this advance, so all your topless butler needs to do is remove the cling wrap – easy!
- If you are hosting a Baby Shower or a girlie night in – ask your guests to bring a bottle and a dish to share – this brings variety, saves your workload, and saves space in your fridge!
- Make space. You want your guests to be able to mingle and circulate without bumping into something – or someone, unless it’s a gorgeous naked butler of course!
- Does your party need games – or will your guests be happy chatting and making their own entertainment? If games are needed look online or ask your friends – and remember, everyone loves a prize. There are some great chocolate hen night games further along the website under the Games heading.